I'm starting to feel stressed. I had a doctor's appointment today (36.5 wks) that went fine. However, the news that I am dilated 2 cm put me into a panic. I do contract all the time and dilated early with my other kids as well, but I was always more prepared by this point. When the doctor says, "I'll see you next week, if not before that at the hospital," then you know you're reaching the end. Gee, I guess I should pre-register at the hospital. We don't even have a name picked out, let alone a list a mile long of things I need to do. The frustrating part is some things I have no control over and I don't know what to do about it. (I know, that's very vague.) So yes, I am slightly panicked. Josh and I have ZERO names that we both like. Please help me out and give us some girl name suggestions. At least one. Por favor!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Luckily you can stay dilated at a 2 for weeks . . . but then again, she could decide to come early so I understand your panic. I was trying to move before Ryan came!
Girl names? I've always loved Kate.
Breath! Elle, Stella, Afton, Lily, Olivia "Liv" Rhoda, Amelia?
Just kidding on the Rhoda, that name is always good for a laugh.
Things will be fine, you'll be fine, the kids will be fine, and everything will fall in to place, naturally...like childbirth...you are going natural right? Just kidding! <3 you, wishing you relaxation and some calm quiet moments.
-Erin
Sorry no help here. We are having the same problem!
Ivie, Jillyan, Bree, "Baby Girl"...they all sound good. :) Anna-Lea "Annie", Teia or Tea: pronounced Tayah...or Teya...
what names do you like so far?
Andrew is really good at not liking the names that I love, so here's my list of names that we won't be using for our baby girl:
Callie (Kallie), Sadie, Tessa, Emmy, Sienna, Riley, Reagan, Jenna
It took us four days after Justin was born to decide on his name...so no worries! Can't wait to hear the news that your new arrival is here!
How about Bridgett, Daphne, Monica, or Vanessa?
We're trying to find a girl name too, but we have until September to land on one.
Good luck!
WOW! Can't believe that your baby is almost due! SO excited for you.
Names, hmmm let's see my list: Emma, Eunice, Jasmine, Lily, Maureen, Oh I don't know Trisha but I think whenever you see your baby you will know what to name her.
Good luck and keep us posted!
What about Molly? It's a bit old fashioned and goes with Macie and Ty.
Oh Trish! Breathe...try not to stress...go with the flow and it'll all work out! I say this but I'm not pregnant with my 3rd!
Here's the list of girls name in Avery's Kindergarten class. Some are pretty cute names!
Lola
Indie
Stella
Charlotte
Lauren
Margot
Ella
Juliet
Ava
Cassie
Blue (I'm not kidding)
Who ever heard of pre-registering at the hospital for your third baby?! haha
They will deliver your baby pre-registered or not!
I love the names Ivy, Kate, Annie and Carrie.
Post a Comment