This is not a very exciting post about anything specific, just a few random pictures from the last little bit. I'm horrible at getting the camera out and taking pictures these days. I'm sure it will only get worse once we have another little baby around. Only 6 weeks left by the way...yikes!
Josh has been doing a lot of studying the past several months. We didn't see him much for a while. This is the reason he spends study time at the school, not at home.
My kids at the county fair. This was right after their pony ride.
My buddy loves to play "moo-sit" on my mom's keyboard. And wear her shoes.
Isn't he so handsome? He's always happy. Ty also likes to climb up to the desk and play "pewter".
Macie is great at coming up with all sorts of poses. She likes to do fashion shows where my sister dresses her up and takes lots of pictures. They are hilarious. I'll have to post one of her fashion show slideshows one of these days. If I remember.
Sunday, May 2, 2010
A Little Bit of Lately
Posted by
Trisha
at
9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We braved the pony ride too! Good luck with baby #3!
Your kids are beautiful! Can't believe only 6 more weeks until you have another one! And can't wait to come see you all in July. Yay!
I love the pictures. Cant wait to see you all very soon.
I love the pictures. Cant wait to see you all very soon.
Post a Comment