I was playing on the floor with the kids this morning, our usual post-breakfast pastime, and it went something like this:
Macie: Put this trown (crown) on Mom so you tan be the tween. Pretend I'm the princess and I live over there. (She points to the entry way.) But now I'm here in your land. Say, "Who is that dirl in my land?"
Me: Who is that gorgeous princess that came to visit me?
Macie: Hi it's me, Princess Aurora. Is this Unitorn (unicorn) Land?
Me: Sure. Do you want to live in Unicorn Land with me? You can be my daughter and I can be your Mommy.
Macie: Oh yes! I love Unitorn Land. It's my favorite.
Me: Well what land do you come from?
Macie: The land over there, um....that one.
Me: Did you live by yourself in your land? Who else lived there? Will they miss you?
Macie: I lived with, um...Heavenly Father. He won't miss me.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
My Little People
I love this girl.
And so I don't leave out my little buddy, he had a cute moment the other day worth noting. He is really becoming quite the communicator. His language is really developing and he tries to repeat most things I ask of him. It's great to have him telling me what he wants with his voice instead of signing it, because he adds great little inflections as well. For example, when he says 'please' it comes out in a really high voice saying 'pees.' It is the cutest thing I've ever heard.
Whenever Ty hears me come in the door after being gone he starts screaming "Ma! Ma!" over and over and comes running to get me. I usually stand there and wait because I love to hear him yelling my name with excitement and his little feet padding across the tile as fast as they can. It is one of my favorite things about my little boy. The other day I came in and, like usual, I hear him start calling me and running to the door. Except this time was different. He rounded the corner, saw me, and stopped and stared for a second. Instead of running up to me for a hug he yelled, "NAAACK!" and turned the corner and was gone. Apparently I came home during snack time and he was letting me know.
I love this little dude.
Posted by
Trisha
at
8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You've got a little "DIVA" om your hands. Such cute kids. We are going to have to stop by for a visit next time we are in Vegas..
Ah, you make the most beautiful tween Trisha! I love it when little people talk. My sweetheart just talks about boogers and poop and squishing bugs all day.
Your kids are so, so cute.
Trisha look how cute and big your kiddos are! I'm finally back to blogging and trying to catch up on everyone's blogs. Congrats on baby #3!
you should also talk about how stressed macie is because she's not married yet. Ah the wo's of a 3 year old!
Post a Comment