Friday, January 15, 2010

So Yeah, It's True

I have returned from my blogging hiatus for a brief moment. I'm not going to upload dozens of pictures from the holidays or fill the world wide web in on all the aspects of my life. I find a journal more suitable for personal details, not the internet. Anyway, I am digressing. My real reason for this quick post is to end the rumors and suspiscions. I would now like to make the following statements: 


- Yes, I am pregnant. We are having a baby girl in June. I am 19 weeks along and feeling so very tired. 
- Yes, Ty and the new baby will be less than two years apart in age (21 months). 
- Yes, that fact scares me to death. 
- Yes, this new baby will arrive about three years earlier than planned, give or take a few months. 
- No, we don't have any names picked out. We will probably start thinking about that in late May when we have time.
- No, I have no clue how I will juggle three little children. Did I mention the thought frightens me?
- Yes, we are excited at the idea of having a new baby added to our family. Having a newborn in your home feels like a piece of heaven (when they aren't crying of course). We feel very blessed.
- Yes, Macie is excited beyond belief. She has great questions and thoughts all the time about the new baby. She wants to name her Diamond. Ty has no clue, of course, and most likely won't until we bring his new sister home from the hospital. 

13 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

We're so excited for you guys! I'm scared to have two so I can only imagine three. :) But you'll do great.

Macie will be a big helper!

Darci said...

I feel ya on the whole 21 month old and new baby. Drake really likes 'baby' and luckily wants to hug him instead of send him back. You'll do great!!!

Danica said...

Wow! Congrats girl. If anyone can do it you can!

Monica said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Hope that you will get some more energy soon. I can totally relate to your feelings of juggling 3 kiddos. I am waiting for the arrival of #3 any day now. Hopefully it will be easier than I think!!
Congrats on having another girl! :)

Anonymous said...

I would also like to say that I agree..... with Macie...My vote is for Diamond.

The Murrays said...

A girl! How great!! You will do so well...you are already the best mom I know!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a girl! Adding number three takes some adjusting. Let Macie help you pick out clothes and diapers along with anything else you can find! Macie and Ty just still need to know that they're still loved and important!
Hope you get over the tired hump soon. I always feel that way!
Sorry for the suspicions!

Cristin said...

Oh Trisha, congratulations! My kids are 22 months apart and I also freaked out A LOT because it was closer than I wanted my kids to be in age. The first year was a blur, but now I am grateful because they kind of, sort of, play together. Good luck. You'll do great. Kids are a blessing.

Parley and Katie Call said...

Congrats! I'm excited that you're having a girl. Good luck with everything, I hope you feel better.

Amanda said...

Yipee!!! Congrats! We are prego at the same time, My due date is June 17th. A GIRL! WOW! (I find out on Friday) You will do a great job with 3. I know you will! I'm super excited for you.

LeMira said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Laurel said...

You can do it Trish! Somehow, someway, you will make it work and then you can add it to the list of things that make you awesome! love ya!

Katie said...

Congratulations! You're a great mama and will be just fine! Relax, put your feet up...and let that baby keep cooking!

I'm due in May.... =) --> BOY