We stopped by to see Josh in action at his dad's office. He and his dad both did some fillings on each other. It was Josh's first time working outside of school, so I decided to make it a family visit. The best part about the whole office was my conversation with Macie on the way there. She had lots of questions like, "Why does Drandpa have tavities? He doesn't brush his teeth?" and "Will Daddy wear his white coat? Do I have tavities?" etc, etc. She knows too much about dentistry for a 3-year-old if you ask me. I love her interested face in the background here.
Ty wanted to sit in the chair and have his own mirror, so Josh took a look in his mouth too. He only has 8 1/2 teeth so it didn't take long, which is good, because he only thought it was funny for a minute and then wanted down. I'm sure he's the cutest patient they've ever had.
This is not related, but it's super cute. Ty loves to give hugs. He always wants to hug other kids (or tackle them). He is generally a happy little guy so it's pretty easy to get smiling pictures. Sitting still is another story.
1 comments:
Macie is a cute patient...lets just hope she's not like her mom when she sees her dentist!
Post a Comment