Yesterday we went to the airport to say goodbye to Josh's brother, Brent. He is serving a mission in Brazil for the next two years. We are very proud of his decision to dedicate two years of service to the Lord and sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with others. We have no doubt that he will be a great missionary. We'll miss you!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Called To Serve
Posted by
Trisha
at
8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow! he looks so much like Josh! Well, that is exciting. My brother will celebrate his half way mark in September. Those missionaries are amazing to me!
I would have thought that was a much younger picture of your hubby himself. But then seeing your kids with him that young was funny. :)
I love the new blog look. I have been playing with mine and can't seem to find just what I like. Ashlyn and Macie have the same pink life jacket and the same sunglasses-funny. Hope you guys are having a fun summer.
Ali
I'm so proud of Brent!!! Hes is going to be great as a missionary!!!
I love the new picture of Macie on the right of the page! CUTE curls!!!
(=
Post a Comment