Yes, this is way past-due, but I wanted to update my blog so we're going back to Halloween. For some reason I took on the task of making sugar cookies...not just any sugar cookies, but the best ever. Three recipies later these little guys were on a plate to be delivered. Decorating cookies was one of the few activities we did for the holiday. We also carved pumpkins and attended a few trunk-or-treats.
Macie certainly was the cutest little kitty I have ever seen. I love this picture because it showcases her cute little tail coming out from underneath the tutu.
Wow, what a scary witch and ferocious cat!
We went trick-or-treating in the neighborhood of some friends in our ward. They hosted a great party and then the kids set out for candy. I mostly stayed inside with Ty, aka Halloween Boy.
Macie had a great time. She was so excited for weeks leading up to it. I was impressed with her ability to comprehend the whole idea of Halloween. She did have a strange desire to touch people's costumes and ask them what they were supposed to be. Josh said she swatted an M&M girl while she passed her on the sidewalk. Oh, my Macie.
The end of the night ended with both kids in the stroller and a good night sleep.
0 comments:
Post a Comment