Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Baby Blessing

In December Josh gave Ty a beautiful blessing at church. We were lucky to have so many family members and friends attend. Baby blessings are so special. I'm so grateful for a wonderful husband who honors the priesthood and shares it with his family.


Since we had so many people there, the blessing circle was quite large. I think there are only 3 men missing from this picture. We had a luncheon at our house afterwards and I belive we were just shy of 60 people. Am I crazy or what? I felt like a crazy lady, but everyone was fed and we had a great time visiting.

Ty with his grandparents.

My cute little bug. He is such a smiley guy these days.
Thank you to everyone who came to support Ty on his blessing day. We love you all!

2 comments:

7 Baldwin's said...

That last picture of you and Ty is sooooo cute! Definately should hang that up on the wall...

Danica said...

what a darling family you guys are. love that last picture too.