Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Josh

Josh turned 27 on Saturday. Yay! His request was to go out to dinner with just me and no kids. Usually he likes celebrating with friends, but I think life has been so busy for us both with the new baby and dental school that we don't seem to have any time to ourselves. We went out to one of his favorites, The Cheesecake Factory. I tried their crab cakes for the first time and they were fantastic; I definitely recommend them!

Here's a cute shot of Josh with Macie and Ty at our ward trunk-or-treat. He is such a great dad and wonderful husband. I am so lucky!

7 comments:

anna banana said...

Happy birthday josh! Macie looks so cute in her costume!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Happy Birthday, Josh!

Brittany said...

Happy Brithday Josh!!!

Erik said...

Happy B day Josh! Just wait till you hit 30! Its AWESOME! Grrrr. I didnt' know Josh got into Dental School? Congrats, is he going to UNLV? Did you write a blog about this? Whats the scoop? If you want to email me offline, my address is erik.lassen@gmail.com

Melissa said...

Sorry we missed the cake for Josh. I hope you guys enjoyed every minute away from the kids. And I agree, making an effort to look better helps you feel better. You have to do something for yourself, especially when you are taking care of multiple people other than yourself.

Candace said...

Happy Birthday Josh. Trish, you look amazing and I love Macie's costume. So cute

The Boz said...

T-mone- So cute! You look great and the baby is cute as can be. Adorable baby announcement too. Glad to hear things are starting to settle back down for you. We missed you at the wedding, but clearly, you were occupied. Hope to see you soon! It's been WAY too long. Come take a trip to Disneyland! love you.