Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Boy

10 comments:

7 Baldwin's said...

Awww- that's so cute! I already miss the newborn stage! He's a doll! And I love your short hair! Cute! Do you love it?!

Beth Davis said...

He is an angel!! I love how sweet that stage is:-)
I just have to tell you that I got in touch with Alexis!! I was so happy to find her- I couldn't believe it!

Allie Linford said...

You guys did good!!! What a beautiful baby. We are planning on making a trip to Vegas in the next Month. Hope we can stop in for a visit and see those cute kids of yours.

Robin D said...

What a cutie! You gotta love when they start smiling and cooing all the time. I'm sure Macie enjoys having him smile at her.

Alli Waldron said...

I have the cutest little nephew ever!!!

Darci said...

He is so cute! I'm glad you got around to posting pictures and such I have been looking in on regular basis to see new photoes. Congrats again

Anonymous said...

very cute!

anna banana said...

Such a cutie!

Brittany said...

So cute!

Katie said...

wobble wobble......

I love it!