My daughter is hilarious. She had several funny comments today that I hadn't heard before and I have to get them written before I forget.
#1 - Macie and I were walking downstairs this morning. I ask her this question every day and usually get the same response...but not today!
Me: How did you sleep sweetie?
Macie: I sleep so hard Mommy.
#2 - My neighbor wanted me to run over to her house for a few minutes. I couldn't get Macie to come to the door to leave.
Me: Come on Macie, let's go.
Macie: Wait Mom, I need my purse. (She gets her purse on then stops and puts her hands up in a new realization.) I need my mate-up on!
She always takes her purse everywhere, but she's never mentioned getting her make-up on before she leaves. I wonder where she got that one?
#3 - We were just sitting around playing with toys.
Macie: Mom, I show you my magits. (magic)
Me: (Totally surprised) Ok Macie, what's the magic?
Macie: Tum over here Mom. (Pointing at the vanity set) Its my magit mirror.
#4 - We were outside at the mailbox and a neighbor started talking to Macie.
Neighbor: Macie, are you having a little brother?
Macie: (In thought) No, I not have little brother. Mommy have little brother in hers tummy.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Funny Talk
Posted by
Trisha
at
9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
So cute-good thing you wrote them down. I usually tell kurt and then forget.
She is so adorable. I need to do better about writing things down too. Kids say the funniest things, I love it!
I love it! Dominic loves it when i read him my journal with all the funny things he has said in years past. Keep them coming!
She's so girly. Is this what I have t o look forward to? Lol...oh joy!
silly macie.
Cute. Today Ashlyn yelled, "Mom...fasser!" We were in the car.
Ali
Wes and I were talking today about how we're looking forward to the day when Nate can talk to us. Kids are HILARIOUS!
Macie's such a cutie.
That's so good that you keep that cute stuff documented. You'll both love to read that someday down the road- I'm sure.
PS- CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy you are having a boy:-) Boys are the best, but I'm a little bias:-)
So I've been out of the blog thing for a while now and congrats on the baby boy! That's so fun and I'm sure you'll love it. :)
P.S. Don't toddlers say the funniest things?!
So hey, yes we are definitely ready for playdates, regular dates, anything socially interactive! I left you a message on your cell (which I still have a Utah number, if that's correct), but give me a call 469-8874. :)
Macie really says the cutest things ever..
Post a Comment