Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Eventful Day

So it happened again like it does every year...I got older. My birthday was on Monday the 21st, and thanks for all the birthday wishes. Don't feel bad if you didn't know because odds are I don't know your birthday either. People that know me well can definitely attest to the fact that remembering specific things just isn't my thing. If you aren't in my immediate family I don't know your birthday, with only a few exceptions.

I did have a fun day but unfortunately have no pictures. Last month at Macie's birthday party I dropped and broke my camera in all of the pinata commotion. Hopefully we'll have another one soon. Anyway, my sister Mel took me out to lunch to Atlanta Bread (my favorite lunchtime spot) and then I had a great few hours cleaning at home. Seriously, I was in a cleaning mood and had a great time. Josh took me out to dinner to a restaurant we've been wanting to try at the Red Rock, Terra Rossa. It was SO GOOD!

Macie was so funny throughout the day when people would ask her if it was Mommy's birthday. At first she would say, "No, Macie's birthday." But after a few times I guess she realized it wasn't all about her for one day and relented. What a cutie!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday!

Tanner Family said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe you spent a few hours cleaning on your birthday, you are a good woman!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Glad you had a good day, Miss Trisha Lee!