Monday, January 14, 2008

Party Time!

I think this past December can officially be called the party month. Here are a few highlights:

Josh's office had a really impressive Christmas party. I had my first taste of king crab legs, Macie met Santa's helper, and they took a family portrait for everyone. I think ours turned out cute! The sad news is the pictures I took were lost when we cleaned up our computer.

We had the funnest party ever at our house (if you were there you know it's true!) but unfortunately all my pictures were lost. GRRRR! This is one I got from my sister's camera taken right before we started the unwrapping game. It pretty much resulted in a wrestling match. We had great food, good company, and some hilarious white elephant gifts!

My in-laws also had a nice party at their house, and some other friends as well, but yet again there are no pictures. How sad!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Losing pictures is the WORST. At least you still have the cute portrait!

Anonymous said...

I hate when you lose pictures. I did that the other day when editing some. I like your family picture!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Sorry we missed the party. Looks like you had a great turnout!

That's a bummer about the pictures.

Charlie Nicole said...

I loved that party!!!!!!!!!!!!!