Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Year, New Car!


Josh and I spent the last few months researching cars and looking for a great deal on an excellent car. Well folks, I'm happy to announce that we made our purchase. Take a good look at the 2008 Lexus GX. Here it is in our driveway:

Now here it is with the man who bought it behind the wheel: my Dad. While in town for New Years he headed down to the dealership and bought himself a new car. Way to go Dad! We loved cruising around in it until he drove it back to Genoa.

And yes, Josh and I really did buy a car. We call it our new, used car. It's an 03 Infiniti I35. We weren't looking for something quite this nice, but we found a deal that we couldn't pass it up!


Speaking of the New Year holiday, we did spend some fun time with my family in town. Here is a shot of everyone (except Miranda) in front of the Bellagio. With such a big family and so much traveling now can you see why it takes me so long to update my blog? We're always so busy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

For a minute there I thought your Dad gave you the GX! I was so jealous! Awesome!
Ali

Cristin said...

I seriously thought you got a Lexus. You're car doesn't look too shabby though either. Congrats. It's always nice to get something new to drive.

Candace said...

I totally thought you got a Lexus, too. I was really jealous...But your new car looks nicer than any car I have owned.. It is always fun getting something new...

Valerie said...

Congrats! Way to get a new car. We might get something new this summer and I just don't want to think about car payments!

Baldwin Fam said...

Diddo on the thinking that your dad gave you another, albeit way cool, car. :) But congrats on getting another car! hey, now you can come to me! Speaking of which, I was wondering what you and Macie are doing on Friday morning? Playtime?