I guess it's time I get around to updating my blog. I added a few new posts since I haven't done it in a while. This slideshow is from our trip to Genoa to be with my family for Christmas. It was so fun and crazy getting everyone together. Enjoy!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Finally, a Christmas Update!
Posted by
Trisha
at
3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
So happy to see your updates and new pictures! I was seeing "Pobre Trisha" at the top of your blog for too long :)
Glad you had such a great Christmas! Macie is cutie and I love her on the bike!
I'm stoked to see a new post too... And such cute pics! Macie is getting so big! Your mom looks great! And I swear I didn't recognize over half of your family all grown up! Fun!!!
Such cute pictures! I loved your new posts! I loved Macie writing her letter to Santa!
I loved the slide show! I wish I would of thought of that. Glad ya'll had a fun Christmas. Little Maci is so cute!
It's about time Benny, my clothes are going out of style!
I'm really loving the sequins and fringe outfits. All you need to do now is post a picture of you in it! Cute Christmas pics.
Finally and update! I am glad you had such a great christmas!
Cute pics! Did Macie absolutely love the vanity?! That's just one more reason why we should come over and play sometime. :)
I love seeing what you guys are up to! Macie and Ashlyn have the same Princess/Ballerina jammies! Isn't amazing how fast language skills come! I love it. Hope you are well.
Ali
Trisha! A friend tagged me and now I'm tagging you in a 'random facts about you game'..go to my blog for more details!
Loved all the Christmas photos, Macie is getting so big!
Ope, I didn't know Michelle had tagged you, so I've tagged you too.
Post a Comment