Friday, October 30, 2009

Oh Please

I had to take a quick second to get this down. My youngest sister, Miranda, is a senior in high school. She had a friend over this evening so they could get ready together before going out for the night. They ran out to her truck and a couple minutes later her friend comes back in the door. We look over, she looks at us, then she says, "Um, where's the porch?" WHAT? Apparently my sister sent her back from the truck to drop off her school books so they would have more room in the car. Miranda told her to put them on the porch, so she walked in the door trying to find it. Seriously. This is not a joke. This girl, a senior in high school, had no idea what a porch was, or where to find it.

5 comments:

LeMira said...

Hahaha! I'm rolling over that one! I was confused because I didn't know what SHE meant. Where's the porch?! I KNOW it's not that hard to find at your house.

Alli Waldron said...

Thanks for the laugh!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That's pretty good.

Baldwin Fam said...

Some people's kids these days!

P.S. Where's the pics from Macie's Party? Did you get any good ones? Tigi loved it, she's wanted to go back to your house everyday for another party. :)

Katie said...

send that girl to college!