To decipher Macie's quotes, you need to know that most 'g' sounds are pronounced with a 'd' sound, and most 'c' or 'k' sounds are pronouced with a 't' sound.
Macie: When I drowed up I'm dunna be a Mom. You tan drow up and be the dirl.
Me: But when you are a mom I will be a grandma.
Macie: Oh. (pause) Then who's dunna be the dirl?
Me: When you are a mom you will have your own kids.
Macie: Where do I det my kids?
Me: Well, first you have to get married.
Macie: Otay, I will det married and then you tan be my dirl. I will tall you Ta-risha.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Best Conversation Yet
Posted by
Trisha
at
9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
how cute is she?
and that's a great family picture on your blog!
That is adorable :)
I just LOVE this stage (aside from all the drama-queen-ness, of course), but they say the funniest things! Like how do you think these things up?!
Macie is so cute. I love that conversation. It is funny to hear what little kids are thinking.
Awesome!
Oh dat silly Macie Dirl!
Sadie keeps pointing and saying TY!! IT'S TY!
Trisha that is so sweet!!!
Post a Comment