Ah, the smell of a clean house. I'm enjoying that right now. Keeping my house clean is one of my biggest sources of stress. I can't stand things being dirty. This is probably the biggest reason I hate public places. Dirty = Germs. Since my Ty guy came along 5 months ago, keeping the house clean has been even harder. It lead to even more stress. I was exhausted, Josh was busy and tired, and my house was on the edge of being dirty...dun, dun, dun. I know this sounds absurd to some people, but this one problem that needed to be remedied.
Growing up we always had a cleaning lady come to our home once a week. I didn't mind being the cleaning lady for my family for a while, but the task has simply overcome my capabilities right now. So, I currently enjoy 3700 sq. feet of absolute cleanliness at my own expense, and someone else's hard work. I highly recommend my cleaning people to anyone else who might be interested. They deep cleaned my home so well the first time, that now they just come to keep it up in shape. We're talking scrubbing baseboards, ceiling fans, pot shelves, windows and shutters, etc. All of the big things that I don't have the time to get to now are taken care of. Having a clean house it right up there at the top of my priority list, and is now one less stress for me. I can keep it picked up with a basic surface clean on my own, but now my deep cleaning is done and I can enjoy some moments of sanity. Hallelujah!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean
Posted by
Trisha
at
1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm not going to let Erik read this. We get in fights all time because I would love to hire someone to clean and he is against it. Lucky you.
I just noticed that picture of Ty in your side bar. Wow, he is so cute!
I'm TOTALLY with ya. Send the cleaning lady information my way! :)
Spoiled! I'm so envious! I had some people come at Christmas time as a gift to myself. It was wonderful...now everytime I get busy I just think...should I? shouldn't I? lol....Lucky lucky Ducky!
I'm sorry. Did you say 3700 square feet?!
I can't keep half of that clean!!!
It is amazing how much they get done so fast!
Post a Comment