Isn't this the cutest video ever? Macie enjoys nursery rhymes and I finally got her reciting "Jack and Jill" on camera. Sorry about the color quality.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Isn't this the cutest video ever? Macie enjoys nursery rhymes and I finally got her reciting "Jack and Jill" on camera. Sorry about the color quality.
Posted by
Trisha
at
6:34 PM
8 comments:
SO darling! I just LOVE this age. It is so fun and they are just so dang cute. Macie is adorable.
She is the cutest thing ever!! I love the "after tumbling!" Such a sweetheart!
Is she 2 or 4? Sometimes I can't tell because she's so GROWN UP.
That is so cute!!
Such great speech! It's amazing she can already speak so clearly. Good job Trish. :)
That is hilarious!
She's good at that...Ashlyn keeps saying, "Try it again!" Meaning: Watch Macie for the 40th time!
:)
ALi
So dang cute! I am so glad you guys have a blog. I have been wondering how you have been. You guys all look so good. When are you due Trisha?
Post a Comment